HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW? FIND OUT BY COMPLETING THE FOLLOWING QUIZ.
2. The water and other substances that flow through the storm drain system are tested and filtered to remove wastes before they are discharged from the system.
3. With few exceptions, it is illegal for anyone to throw, dispose of or allow anything other than rainwater into the storm drains.
4. Stormwater pollution can be caused by:
5. To dispose of toxic or poisonous products, and their containers, you should:
6.Putting used motor oil in the trash or pouring it down the storm drain:
7. When you wash your car at home you should:
8. When you use pesticides or fertilizers in your home and garden you should:
9. When performing home repairs or remodeling work you should:
10. When you see a water pollution problem you should:
When reporting non-emergency water pollution problems you can either contact the County’s Water Pollution Problem Reporting Hotline at 714-567-6363 or log onto the County’s website at www.ocwatersheds.com and fill out a Reporting an Incident form. When reporting emergency water pollution problems immediately call 911
Please take a few moments to provide us with some basic demographic information.
The information we are collecting is for information purposes only and will be utilized to help us determine where additional Stormwater public education efforts may be focused.
12. Age Range:
13. What City do you live in:
14. What is your primary language?
Thank you for participating! Please enter your name and email to receive your certificate.
All fields required before submitting.
Making Orange County a safe, healthy, and fulfilling place to live, work, and play, today and for generations to come, by providing outstanding, cost-effective regional public services.